Archive for February, 2010
- February 26, 2010 ‘As in showing, rather than telling’ – Apparition & Late Fictions by Thomas Lynch posted in Review
- February 26, 2010 ‘A precious insight into how children survive on the streets’ – Black Mamba Boy by Nadifa Mohamed posted in Review
- February 25, 2010 ‘Like Paul Auster rewriting the more schizophrenic portions of James Ellroy’s My Dark Places’ – The Unnamed by Joshua Ferris posted in Review
- February 24, 2010 ‘Almost akin to those marionettes you see that have miniature marionettes themselves to control’ – The Last Dickens by Matthew Pearl posted in Review
- February 24, 2010 ‘The fine line between fascination and fetish’ – Children of the Sun by Max Shaefer posted in Review
About the archives
Welcome to the archives here at Bookmunch. Have a look around.