Archive for February, 2010
- February 23, 2010 ‘A midnight plunge into a freezing pond’ – The Diaries of Sofia Tolstoy posted in Review
- February 23, 2010 ‘Sir Percy Blakeney, the idiotic fop at the heart of the Baroness Orczy’s The Scarlet Pimpernel, relating a Quixotic tale of American travels a la Dickens American Notes’ – Parrot & Olivier in America by Peter Carey posted in Review
- February 22, 2010 ‘A swift, almost breathless novel with little space for the reader to take stock of events’ – Orphans of Eldorado by Milton Hatoum posted in Review
- February 19, 2010 ‘Life is hard but not so hard that you can’t find some reason to go on’ – Lean on Pete by Willy Vlautin posted in Review
- February 18, 2010 ‘A foot in both camps’ – The Man from Beijing by Henning Mankell posted in Review
About the archives
Welcome to the archives here at Bookmunch. Have a look around.