Archive for August, 2010
- August 20, 2010 A Stale Tale of Two Battles – Or: How Scott Pilgrim worked me up only to bring me down posted in Review
- August 19, 2010 ‘A remarkably elusive and vague account of a diplomat and his escort girl’ – The Accident by Ismail Kadare posted in Review
- August 18, 2010 ‘A continual loop of events and of narrative, of memory and memoir, of fiction and reality’ – Coma by Pierre Guyotat (trans by Noura Wedell) posted in Review
- August 17, 2010 ‘Finch provides answers to some of the mysteries set up in City of Saints & Madmen all those years ago’ – Finch by Jeff Vandermeer posted in Review
- August 16, 2010 ‘Somebody buy me a yarmulke’ – The Finkler Question by Howard Jacobson (Contains a Spoiler!) posted in Review
About the archives
Welcome to the archives here at Bookmunch. Have a look around.