Archive for August, 2010
- August 11, 2010 ‘All the best elements of the nineteenth-century novel are here’ – Stone’s Fall by Iain Pears posted in Review
- August 11, 2010 ‘Challenging, poignant and beautifully heartbreaking’ – The Swimmer by Roma Tearne posted in Review
- August 9, 2010 ‘Definitely not a book of poetry!’ – Financial Lives of the Poets by Jess Walters posted in Review
- August 9, 2010 ‘Buy this book buy this book buy this book buy this book buy this book buy this book…’ – How I Escaped My Certain Fate (The Life & Deaths of a Stand-up Comedian) by Stewart Lee posted in Review
- August 6, 2010 ‘Literature doesn’t work, and that, ultra-paradoxically, is the condition of its possibility’ – Steve Finbow interviews Tom McCarthy, author of C posted in Review
About the archives
Welcome to the archives here at Bookmunch. Have a look around.