Archive for April, 2012
- April 30, 2012 ‘What actually does our protagonist discover, either about her mother or about herself through the journey she goes on?’ – The Pink Hotel by Anna Stothard posted in Review
- April 29, 2012 ‘First and foremost a farce’ – Skios by Michael Frayn posted in Review
- April 27, 2012 ‘What writers will do to justify their work, what lengths they are willing to go to become the authors they want to be’ – New Ways to Kill Your Mother by Colm Toibin posted in Review
- April 26, 2012 ‘Grace notes’ – The Wind Through the Keyhole by Stephen King posted in Review
- April 25, 2012 ‘Exuberant, risk-taking, exhilarating prose’ – Dark Lies The Island by Kevin Barry posted in Review
About the archives
Welcome to the archives here at Bookmunch. Have a look around.