Archive for the ‘Review’ Category
- February 23, 2017 “It’s humorous, bawdy and then visceral; drunk, silly and then shockingly sober” – Auntie Poldi and the Sicilian Lions by Mario Giordano posted in Review
- February 22, 2017 ‘For a good portion of the book, there is what we would call vintage Lethem’ – The Blot by Jonathan Lethem posted in Review
- February 21, 2017 “Yes, read it, you’ll love it, you’ll start over again the minute you reach the end, and you’ll be able to ace an art history exam to boot” – A Line Made By Walking by Sara Baume posted in Review
- February 19, 2017 “Either a timeless portrait of infatuation, or 160 pages of being a bit wet behind the ears” – Madonna in a Fur Coat by Sabahattin Ali posted in Review
- February 18, 2017 “If you like Kerouac in a big way, you will like this in a big way” – Golden Years by Ali Eskandarian posted in Review
About the archives
Welcome to the archives here at Bookmunch. Have a look around.